We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

December 24-26 in Rehoboth

In cooperation with: Delaware Tourism Office
Which Rehoboth Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Springfield, VA
reviews: 114
December 24-26 in Rehoboth

My husband and I will be staying at the Boardwalk Plaza Hotel over Christmas this year. We have reservations for the hotel's Christmas Day buffet, but are wondering what else might be open for dinner on Christmas Eve. Thanks!

1. Re: December 24-26 in Rehoboth

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 9:05 am, October 17, 2012
Edited: 9:05 am, October 17, 2012
Springfield, VA
2. Re: December 24-26 in Rehoboth

Just to clarify, we've been to Rehoboth in December before, although not for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, and some restaurants close during the winter. I would imagine that even those restaurants that do stay open year round might be closed on Christmas Eve to allow employees to spend time with their families, which is comletely understandable (the last surviving parent between my husband and I passed away this year, and we aren't looking forward to an empty house, so that's we're treating ourselves to a little getaway). Open Table is not showing a lot of availability on Christmas Eve at this point. We are hoping to hear from locals about what may or may not be available.

Delaware
Destination Expert
for Rehoboth Beach
reviews: 595
3. Re: December 24-26 in Rehoboth

Hi,

Not sure, but the Crystal Restaurant in Rehoboth used to be open on Christmas Day (at least for breakfast)....so you might check with them to see IF they are open for dinner on Christmas Eve too.

Southeastern...
reviews: 57
4. Re: December 24-26 in Rehoboth

Keep an eye out at http://rehobothfoodie.com/. He'll have info of use as the dates get closer, I'm sure.

5. Re: December 24-26 in Rehoboth

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:40 am, November 09, 2012
Springfield, VA
6. Re: December 24-26 in Rehoboth

Checking back in to say that the Crystal Restaurant was open for breakfast on Christmas Day. We had Christmas dinner at Victoria's at the Boardwalk Plaza, and Christmas Eve dinner at Espuma.

Southeastern...
reviews: 57
7. Re: December 24-26 in Rehoboth

Thanks for updating. Hope you enjoyed all the meals.

8. Re: December 24-26 in Rehoboth

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, December 28, 2013