We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

good, not overly expensive restaurants in Rehoboth Beach

In cooperation with: Delaware Tourism Office
Which Rehoboth Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NJ
reviews: 4
good, not overly expensive restaurants in Rehoboth Beach

I saw a lot of great reviews for restaurants in RB. Top ones look like a little bit more than what we want to spend. Could you recommend (for 2 adults) good places for dinner something under $25 / lunch ($15 - $20) without driving. Italian, French, American, seafood, etc. not Asian food. One place I know Touch of Italy, but this is like lunch (sandwiches)

we will be at the beach starting Labor Day. Eraly birds works for us as well

Thanks a lot

Delaware
Destination Expert
for Rehoboth Beach
reviews: 670
1. Re: good, not overly expensive restaurants in Rehoboth Beach

Hi,

I would recommend:

The Greene Turtle

Grotto Pizza

Mariachi

Nathan's Hotdogs

Greenman Juice Bar & Bistro (breakfast/lunch)

Other places with cheaper menus (or cheaper menu items) you might check out (I havent been to all of these--only some, so cant comment on food on all):

Purple Parrot Grill

Go Fish

Sammys Kitchen

Nicola Pizza

Louie's Pizza

Irish Eyes

Frogg Pond

Obie's by the Sea

Belly Filler (take out window)

Gus & Gus

Hobos (lunch menu cheaper)

Capriotti's

Five guys Burgers & Fries

Lots of these places have online menus you can check out too. Hope this helps some.

Edited: 8:22 am, August 29, 2012
Wilmington, DE
reviews: 29
2. Re: good, not overly expensive restaurants in Rehoboth Beach

How about that Italian place that is caty-corner from Jakes Seafood? Adriatico? Havent been there in years but we used to go there when the kids were young.

Pottstown...
reviews: 18
3. Re: good, not overly expensive restaurants in Rehoboth Beach

I would check the beachcomber and local papers. Alot of restaurants run great daily specials. The Greene Turtle in Lewes (just a few miles north of Rehoboth) runs terrific specials, although we had a bad experience there during our vaction. I would recommend Mariachi's for mexican...their shrimp fajitas are fabulous. Arena's in Rehoboth has a mexican night and burger night. Grotto's for pizza. One suggestion I have is Royal Treat for breakfast & ice cream at night. Our family shares a banana split for $7.00 and it is awesome!! You have to pay with cash, they dont except credit cards.

Clifton, VA
reviews: 26
4. Re: good, not overly expensive restaurants in Rehoboth Beach

Two good places to check for reviews are:

Trip Advisor:

tripadvisor.com/Restaurants-g34048-Rehoboth_…

and

Rehoboth Foodie:

www.rehobothfoodie.com/index.php/Home.html

Rehoboth Beach...
Destination Expert
for Rehoboth Beach
reviews: 36
5. Re: good, not overly expensive restaurants in Rehoboth Beach

I would stay away from Adriatico (food is not good in my opinion). If you want cheap decent Italian, I would recommend Tuscan Grill (on Wilmington).

There is a great new cheapo Greek/Turkish place if you like gyros, hummus, etc. It's on Rehoboth Ave near the bandstand called "Semra's."

I agree with the recommendations for Mariachi, Greene Turtle, Nicola's and Frogg Pond. You also should do Louie's while here -- I love that place. Try the sausage sandwich (enough to share!) or the grinders and the pizza.

Enjoy!

Wilmington, Delaware
6. Re: good, not overly expensive restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Delaware Tourism Office What's this?

Grotto Pizza

Greenman

Bethany Blues (on Rt. 1)

Summerhouse

Pig and Fish

Dos Locos

Gus and Gus

Louie's Pizza

Nicola's

Big Fish Grill

Some of the restaurants above have main courses that range from 17-29, however, you can always order from the sandwich menu for a less expensive meal and a great experience.

Content provided by Delaware Tourism Office: visitdelaware.com
7. Re: good, not overly expensive restaurants in Rehoboth Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:18 pm, December 15, 2013