We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suggestions on where to stay in rehoboth

In cooperation with: Delaware Tourism Office
Which Rehoboth Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Jersey
reviews: 6
Suggestions on where to stay in rehoboth

I am going from 9/6 thru 9/9. Any suggestions on a not too expensive hotel/motel/b&b within a couple of blocks of the beach. Thanks!

Rehoboth Beach...
Destination Expert
for Rehoboth Beach
reviews: 36
1. Re: Suggestions on where to stay in rehoboth

If you contact the chamber of commerce, they can match you up with a hotel that fits your budget: 302-227-2233 or 800-441-1329.

Rehoboth Beach, DE
reviews: 13
2. Re: Suggestions on where to stay in rehoboth

The Sandcastle is older and not great (though they could have renovated since I've been there) but the location is good...2nd&Rehoboth.

In that same block, but off the Avenue, is another motel....I am blanking on the name but I think it is The Breakers. Get a lake view room for a quieter stay.

New Jersey
reviews: 6
3. Re: Suggestions on where to stay in rehoboth

Thanks for your response. Do you know anything about a B&B called The Lighthouse?

Delaware
Destination Expert
for Rehoboth Beach
reviews: 655
4. Re: Suggestions on where to stay in rehoboth

Hi,

Check out the Oceanus & also Crosswinds. Our friends stay there and have seemed to like it.

Pottstown...
reviews: 17
5. Re: Suggestions on where to stay in rehoboth

Sorry, dont know anything about the place but I do know where it is at.The Lighthouse is a B&B located just off Route 1 in Rehoboth. You would need to make a right at the intersection where there is a Pizza Hut and Atlantic Liquors. It is on the right at the stop sign about a half mile down the road.

Delaware
Destination Expert
for Rehoboth Beach
reviews: 655
6. Re: Suggestions on where to stay in rehoboth

The Lighthouse B & B is IN rehoboth, 1/2 block fromt he beach. The B & B out past the Pizza Hut and Atlantic Liquors is The Homestead. Here are the links on those two B & B's.

http://www.homesteadrehoboth.com/

http://www.lighthouseinn.net/

Hope this clarifies location.

Rehoboth Beach, DE
reviews: 13
7. Re: Suggestions on where to stay in rehoboth

The Lighthouse is indeed in the town of Rehoboth, unless it has moved in the past year. I have not stayed there, but I have a friend who stays there every time he comes to town and has done nothing but rave about it. I have seen pictures he's posted of the rooms he's stayed in and they appear very nice. I drove by the LIghthouse one time after he told me about it. I can't remember now where it is exactly, but I seem to recall it is within a block of the ocean.

Rehoboth Beach...
Destination Expert
for Rehoboth Beach
reviews: 36
8. Re: Suggestions on where to stay in rehoboth

You might be more comfortable at the Delaware Inn. The Lighthouse is mostly gay guys.

Wilmington, Delaware
9. Re: Suggestions on where to stay in rehoboth
Delaware Tourism Office What's this?

The Delaware Inn is beautiful - highly recommend.

Other suggestions include: Oceanus, Atlantis Inn and Suites, Sandcastle and Crosswinds. Good luck!

Content provided by Delaware Tourism Office: visitdelaware.com
10. Re: Suggestions on where to stay in rehoboth

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, October 14, 2013