We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oceanfront hotel with balcony?

In cooperation with: Delaware Tourism Office
Which Rehoboth Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Washington DC
reviews: 8
Oceanfront hotel with balcony?

We're coming to Rehoboth near the end of September for a long weekend. Haven't been there in decades and my wife has never been. I've been reading the forum here and hotel reviews, but wanted to get a little further input.

Can anyone recommend a hotel with oceanfront balconies? We like to sit and read after a day of swimming, walking around, etc...any advice will be very much appreciated. Around $200 a night if possible...

Thanks!

Binghamton, New York
reviews: 11
1. Re: Oceanfront hotel with balcony?

Hello

I always stay at the Atlantic Sands. Right on the boardwalk and ocean front rooms. I like the place well enough. I go end of August and its around 350 a night,not sure what the rate is at the end of Sept. I would assume quite a bit less.

Washington DC
2. Re: Oceanfront hotel with balcony?

Thanks, mmazz22. Will check it out. sounds just like what we're looking for.

Washington DC
3. Re: Oceanfront hotel with balcony?

Looks like no rooms available for our dates. But there are rooms available at the Admiral, and their website says they have 5th floor oceanfront rooms...however, at least on Google Earth it looks like the Admiral is directly behind the Atlantic Sands. Any ideas?

Troy, Michigan
reviews: 292
4. Re: Oceanfront hotel with balcony?

How about the Boardwalk Plaza? We haven't stayed there yet but we're going in October and got a concierge level suite for $170 plus tax.

Millville, Delaware
reviews: 3
5. Re: Oceanfront hotel with balcony?

Try the Henlopen hotel

Rehoboth Beach...
Destination Expert
for Rehoboth Beach
reviews: 36
6. Re: Oceanfront hotel with balcony?

I would NOT recommend the Admiral, but the Boardwalk Plaza is the one that I would recommend.

Washington DC
7. Re: Oceanfront hotel with balcony?

Thanks to everyone. I ended up changing my dates and we got two nights at the Atlantic Sands. We're excited!

Next--the inevitable questions about restaurants :)

Binghamton, New York
reviews: 11
8. Re: Oceanfront hotel with balcony?

Let us know how your stay was! What kind of rate they charging for oceanfront this time of year?

Washington DC
9. Re: Oceanfront hotel with balcony?

Will do. We're staying on Sunday and Monday night, and the rate was around $150. It's twice that or more in season and on weekend nights. We don't really care if it's too cold to swim--just being on the ocean is great and now we have great info from another thread on the local parks and hiking trails. We're psyched. i see some serious raw oysters in our future also. :)

Wilmington, Delaware
10. Re: Oceanfront hotel with balcony?
Delaware Tourism Office What's this?

Atlantic Sands Hotel and Conference Center and Boardwalk Plaza are both nice oceanfront hotels.

The best oysters in rehoboth are at Henlopen City Oyster House and Fins Fish House and Raw Bar - I'm getting hungry just thinking about them!!! Also, they have wonderful beer selections, as well. Have fun!

Content provided by Delaware Tourism Office: visitdelaware.com