We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

502C King Charles

In cooperation with: Delaware Tourism Office
Which Rehoboth Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Connecticut
reviews: 2
502C King Charles

Anyone have any experience with the group of four condos? Seems to be in a great position as far as walking to everything Rehoboth. I assume its on a pretty busy street which is fine during the day for people watching but may be annoying at night. I will have a 3 YO with me and wonder if its

Its listed on the Coldwell Banker site:http://www.cbanker.com/rehoboth-beach-lewes-de-weekly-rental/502CKING1

Rehoboth Beach...
Destination Expert
for Rehoboth Beach
reviews: 34
1. Re: 502C King Charles

Good location! Quiet neighborhood. Shouldn't be a problem. While King Charles (First St) is somewhat busy; most people are just cruising if they are that far down. It's a slow road with one lane in each direction, so it's not like it's a highway or anything. Mainly you'll see the people who want to drive by Silver Lake (one way between King Charles & Bayard). It's a nice 7 block walk to the Avenue from there. But sooo nice to be that close to the boardwalk which you can hop on at New Castle & walk into the commercial district that way. Enjoy your visit!

Edited: 7:11 am, May 25, 2012
Stafford, Virginia
2. Re: 502C King Charles

We stay there a few years ago, I don't remember exactly which of the units it was, except that it was upstairs. It was a great place, not fancy but loaded with Rehoboth charm. Great value for oceanblock. The bedrooms are in the back, so the street noise didn't bother us. The busy street was great for people watching. The one negative, was the parking was too tight, the lot really didn't hold the four cars (one for each unit) as well as it should. A couple of times we had to move our car or ask others to move theirs. If they didn't fix it (which there is probably no way to do) and the house is full, I would suggest getting a permit (if the owner doesn't provide one) and parking in the street. Have a great vacation.

Connecticut
reviews: 2
3. Re: 502C King Charles

Thanks for the replies....I ended up booking Beachhaven up on highway 1 last night for the pool and for the relatively inexpensive price....an area i am familiar with.....I'm going to try to sneak a peak at King Charles and other reasonably priced ocean block condos while I am down there for future reference.

4. Re: 502C King Charles

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:41 am, June 21, 2013