We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rental suggestions

In cooperation with: Delaware Tourism Office
Which Rehoboth Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York
reviews: 1
Rental suggestions

My family of 13 adults and 8 children are looking for 2-3 rental properties for a week next July in Rehoboth beach. I'm looking for houses to be close (walking distance) with one on beach and at least one of houses with a pool. Any suggestions of rentals would be great. We'd like to be close to action, beach, restaurants, etc.

Rehoboth Beach...
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
reviews: 28
1. Re: Rental suggestions

I guess your options are to deal with a real estate firm or try to find an owner (or owners) who has what you need and rent directly from them.

www.prugallo.com

www.jacklingo.com

www.vrbo.com

www.vacationrentals.com

Rehoboth has quite a few large houses and also some properties that have several separate buildings on the same lot.

I know a large family who always vacationed in three adjacent cottages in Dewey Beach, which is almost an extension of Rehoboth and has plenty of restaurants and all the "action" you could possibly want. It is a younger, lively crowd, Rehoboth is more "upscale" with specialty shops and many varied fine dining options.

Dewey is more densely populated, hence it has more affordable "beach cottages" within a block or two of the beach than Rehoboth. But finding a pool in Dewey could be a challenge,

Good thing you have plenty of time to research this.

Southeastern...
reviews: 58
2. Re: Rental suggestions

Sea Gate Village, oceanfront on Chicago St. in north Dewey Beach, has large houses and two pools. Crowley Realty's rental #530 is within the complex and you can see more here:

crowleyrealestate.com/beach_vacation_rentals… High end of the rental market, but the location is great and the amenities are definitely luxurious.

Finding a second rental in Sea Gate Village for the same week could be the catch. But maybe Crowley knows which realtors have the other houses in their rental programs. It's a good-size complex -- covers a full block.

3. Re: Rental suggestions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:15 am, October 25, 2012