We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Things to do late September?

In cooperation with: Delaware Tourism Office
Which Rehoboth Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
East Meadow, New...
Things to do late September?

Hi all!

I'm going with a small group of 2 couples to Bethany Beach at the end of the month-we already have our house rented.

We're planning on doing the tour of Dogfish Head (I know it's a little bit of a drive), and also hitting up their bar.

Other than that, what do you suggest we do? We'll only be there Friday morning-Sunday afternoon. Any great places to eat?

Thanks so much!

Cleveland, OH
reviews: 20
1. Re: Things to do late September?

I would walk the boardwalk and eat at Dos Locos in Rehoboth Beach on a Saturday evening.

Rehoboth Beach...
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
reviews: 28
2. Re: Things to do late September?

Are you doing the brew-pub tour in Rehoboth or the brewery tour?

The brewery tour (in Milton) is well worth the extra mileage and they will let you sample four of their current offerings for free. Google it.

And late September the beach or bay can be fabulous....maybe head to OCMD one night for libations?

Southeastern...
reviews: 57
3. Re: Things to do late September?

Presumably you've Googled for Bethany Beach calendar of events. But Bethany is close enough to Rehoboth Beach, and also Ocean City, MD, that you should check event calendars for those two places, too, since they're bigger and have more "shoulder season" activities.

Bloomsburg
reviews: 163
4. Re: Things to do late September?

I don't know your exact dates, but Ocean City "Sunfest" is Sept. 24th - 27th. The Dogfish is a fun place, bar or brewery tour. One of our more memorable meals was at "Bluecoast" which is along Rte. #!. VERY long wait in prime season and can be packed; probably not so in the "off season". Excellent food! http://www.bluecoastseafoodgrill.com/

5. Re: Things to do late September?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:16 pm, October 20, 2012