We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One Night in Oceanfront Room

In cooperation with: Delaware Tourism Office
Which Rehoboth Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
usa
Level Contributor
114 posts
4 reviews
One Night in Oceanfront Room

I have never been here and planning to stop on my way to Florida in October. Looking for lodging accomodations on the ocean.

de
Level Contributor
28 posts
19 reviews
1. Re: One Night in Oceanfront Room

I have never stayed ocean front in Rehoboth. If you are willing to travel a bit further to OC, I really like the OC Hilton for ocean front rooms.

Delaware
Destination Expert
for Rehoboth Beach
Level Contributor
1,820 posts
834 reviews
2. Re: One Night in Oceanfront Room

Hi,

There are 3 boardwalk hotels in Rehoboth--The Sands, the Boardwalk Plaza & the Henlopen Hotel.

Hope this helps!

Fairfield...
3 posts
3. Re: One Night in Oceanfront Room

I personally love the Boardwalk Plaza Hotel! It is the ultimate luxury experience in Rehoboth with breath taking ocean views and beautiful balconies overlooking the beach. Not to mention it's quiet in the Fall, and it's very relaxing. Make sure you try the hotel's restaurant for breakfast, lunch or dinner. (Victoria's Restaurant) Hope you have fun!

delaware
Level Contributor
50 posts
41 reviews
4. Re: One Night in Oceanfront Room

Boardwalk Plaza is definitely the place if you're willing to spend a little. Very quaint, full of antique reproductions. It's right on the beach. I agree that Victoria's is a great restaurant. I head down for a weekend every February - many of the shops and restaurants around Rehoboth are open year round. If you are there the last weekend in October you can experience the Sea Witch festival - quite fun! Enjoy!

Wilmington, DE
Level Contributor
642 posts
31 reviews
5. Re: One Night in Oceanfront Room

Another vote for the Boardwalk Plaza. It is our occasional splurge location. Even if you dont stay there consider dinner at Victorias

6. Re: One Night in Oceanfront Room

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:22 pm, October 16, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Rehoboth Beach