We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Atlantis Inn ~ Newbies to Rehoboth

In cooperation with: Delaware Tourism Office
Which Rehoboth Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York
reviews: 2
Atlantis Inn ~ Newbies to Rehoboth

Hi, My husband and I will be visiting Aug26 for a long weekend. We are sstaying at Atlantis Inn, as I was late to reserve. After much exhaustive searching, they had a King room with a pool. Can anyone tell me how this Motel is? We arent very picky, but want clean and pretty local to all. Thank you & cant wait to visit your town! Promise to do a trip report!

Cleveland, Ohio
reviews: 36
1. Re: Atlantis Inn ~ Newbies to Rehoboth

I really enjoy staying at the Atlantis Inn because of its proximity to the beach and to all of RB's main drag nightlife (on Wilmington, Rehoboth & Baltimore Aves). My room has always been clean (I've been there 3 years in a row in different rooms on different floors). The service is friendly and the included parking is a great deal! I also like the inclusion of a micro-fridge in the room and the deck chairs outside each room.

It's not a 4-star hotel, but it is one I recommend to folks traveling to RB. Again, it's clean, has everything you need, offers you a free parking pass, and you can walk to your choice of the area's finest hotspots.

In short: Go for it and book the room! :)

New York
reviews: 2
2. Re: Atlantis Inn ~ Newbies to Rehoboth

Thank you so much for responding! We booked there! Looking so forward to our weekend away. Rehoboth Beach sounds like a lot of fun! Will post a trip report. Thank you again!

Cleveland, Ohio
reviews: 36
3. Re: Atlantis Inn ~ Newbies to Rehoboth

Yes--please let us know about your trip! Safe travels, too.

I am jealous. I just got back from my trip two weeks ago and I miss it.

Since you'll be at the Atlantis, grab drinks or some nosh from the Raw Bar at Henlopen Oyster House (right behind the Atlantis on Wilmington Ave). Salt Air is also a great spot (next to the Oyster House). For late night eats/nibbles, do the late-night happy hour at Tuscan Grill (also on Wilmington, toward the ocean), from 9 p.m. - midnight -- the mussels diavolo are AWESOME! Staying at the Atlantis means you are right near Planet X Cafe--grab an organic vodka martini and enjoy the open veranda.

Have a great time!

4. Re: Atlantis Inn ~ Newbies to Rehoboth

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 am, October 11, 2012