We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Happy Hour with Good Food

In cooperation with: Delaware Tourism Office
Which Rehoboth Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Washington DC...
Level Contributor
36 posts
27 reviews
Happy Hour with Good Food

Looking for a Happy Hour downtown with good food- outdoor seating would be a plus. And, while you're posting, what's your favorite Reho "good" restaurant.

Went to the Back Porch and thought it was pretty bad for the price- although great wine by the glass selection.

Springfield, VA
Level Contributor
1,183 posts
170 reviews
1. Re: Happy Hour with Good Food

We like the outdoor pub seating at Victoria's on the boardwalk.

Destination Expert
for Rehoboth Beach
Level Contributor
1,877 posts
881 reviews
2. Re: Happy Hour with Good Food

The Greene Turtle has a nice balcony overlooking the boardwalk & beach. I haven't eaten at this location, but I did eat at the one in Lewes. The food there was decent, so I would expect it to be about the same. It is a bar-restaurant, so I would expect some sort of "happy hour".

Not one of my favorites, but Arena's has outdoor dining. It is in The Village by the Sea.

Here is a link that you might find helpful for specials & outdoor dining: http://www.localsonlyblog.com/

My favorite dining spots in Rehoboth would probably be Grottos (for pizza), Confucius Chinese and Big Fish Grill. I also like Royal Treat and GreenMan Juice Bar for breakfast.

Hope this helps!

Annapolis, MD
Level Contributor
6 posts
99 reviews
3. Re: Happy Hour with Good Food

Favorite has to be Fins, especially if you like oysters. They have awesome seafood.

I would agree that Victoria's has good outdoor seating and is a great place to grab breakfast. Green Turtle is ok, but their outdoor seating is a collection of two-seater tables.

Personally, I used to love "Blue" that was about a block or two up from the boardwalk for outdoor seating. But apparently they just recently changed to "Cilantros" (Mexican) and haven't changed over the signs yet. We got suckered in and then the menus came out and we had a wtf moment.

Level Contributor
203 posts
33 reviews
4. Re: Happy Hour with Good Food

Just a quick nod to the Fins happy hour. We went this past weekend on Friday afternoon (happy hour is 11:30-6:00 on Fridays & Sundays) and fed 7 people. We had 3 dozen oysters (choice of Chincoteagues & another...get the chincs) and 3 Lbs of steamed shrimp along with close to 15 beers and a couple of sodas.....bill was 83 before tip and we were filled to the gills. Oysters were incredibly cold and shucked correctly to retain juices & done to order. Shrimp was awesome size, steamed perfectly , & brought out in 5 -6 minutes. Wait staff was on top of everything even though the place can defintely get chaotic, especially during the summer. I LOVE seafood and if I lived in Rehoboth I would be at Fins all the time without question. Funny thing is that I have never gotten past the raw bar offerings when visiting but I understand that all their food is fresh and well prepared. We have always met very nice people there and the servers really are super nice and efficient. The thought that I could watch Sunday football while enjoying their happy hour deals kinda amazes me. Do the locals like this place as much as me?

5. Re: Happy Hour with Good Food

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:15 pm, October 15, 2012