We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trolley??

In cooperation with: Delaware Tourism Office
Which Dewey Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
bucks county, pa
reviews: 15
Trolley??

My husband and I are going to Dewey Beach for the first time in May. I thought I read somewhere that there is a trolley or something along that line that you can ride to go to the boardwalk in Rehoboth but now I can't find the information. Will most of the attractions be open the weekend before Memorial Day weekend? Also is there a bakery in Dewey? Thanks.

Wilmington, DE
reviews: 28
1. Re: Trolley??

Yes there is a trolley between Dewey and Rehoboth. I am not sure exactly where in Dewey it stops tho I would guess that RUddertown would be one.

Southeastern...
reviews: 57
2. Re: Trolley??

http://jollytrolley.com/

The regular schedule starts Memorial Day weekend. Website says to call about weekends before that. I wouldn't count on it.

No bakery in Dewey. In Rehoboth there are a couple -- Pasqualini's, and the Fractured Prune for doughnuts. Some of the coffee shops offer fresh-baked pastries.

Washington DC...
reviews: 95
3. Re: Trolley??

As another options, If you bring your bikes, the ride from Dewey to Rehoboth is very easy. Bike racks are conveniently located in Rehoboth to park and then walk whether you need to go.

dctravel

4. Re: Trolley??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 20, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Dewey Beach
Recent Conversations