We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Birthday Celebration

In cooperation with: Delaware Tourism Office
Which Bethany Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
maryland
reviews: 1
Birthday Celebration

Where is a good place to get a cake for a birthday and some balloons in or near Bethany?

2 replies to this topic
Delaware
Destination Expert
for Rehoboth Beach
reviews: 580
1. Re: Birthday Celebration

Hi,

I'm not sure about Bethany Beach. There used to be Touch of Italy in nearby Millville, but Im not sure IF it is still open.

We usually opt for one of the grocery store cakes (Food Lion, Safeway, Giant, Superfresh), but there are a few bakeries in Rehoboth/Lewes area.

Pasqualini's Bakery in Rehoboth is an option. There is also cake break in Rehoboth (cupcakes). The Bake Shoppe on Rehoboth Avenue does custom cakes (birthday, anniversary, etc). The Point Coffee House & Bake Shoppe in Rehoboth also does custom cakes (wedding, birthday, etc). The Lewes Bake Shoppe on second street might make cakes...not sure though. I've had other baked goods from there. Anabella's Italian Restaurant & Bakery in Lewes makes cupcakes. I'm pretty sure they do cakes too. Also the Touch of Italy bakery (at 5 points) in Lewes does custom cakes. If you want an ice cream/froyo creation cake, you can try TCBY in rehoboth or DQ in Lewes.

Hope this helps some.

maryland
reviews: 1
2. Re: Birthday Celebration

Thank you!! I'll check out the grocery stores first.

Reply to: Birthday Celebration
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted