We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any Sandy storm damage in Bethany Beach?

In cooperation with: Delaware Tourism Office
Which Bethany Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Western NY
Destination Expert
for Marco Island
reviews: 147
Any Sandy storm damage in Bethany Beach?

I'm looking for a beachfront home/condo to rent this summer in Bethany Beach. Is there any remaining Sandy damage in the area?

Washington DC...
reviews: 74
1. Re: Any Sandy storm damage in Bethany Beach?

As it happens, I am in a condo on the oceanfront at Bethany Beach (Sea Colony) this weekend, and we just took a walk to town. If anything, the beach at Sea Colony is even wider than it was last weekend, and the beach at the town looks about as wide as last summer. (Bethany Beach actually did not get much, if any, damage from Sandy (it ended up hitting farther north than had been feared), though a nor'easter this winter did cause some beach narrowing that has now been naturally healed.

Send me a direct message if you would like me to try to forward a few iPhone pictures I took.

Len

2. Re: Any Sandy storm damage in Bethany Beach?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, April 23, 2014