We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Salt Pond rentals in Bethany Beach

In cooperation with: Delaware Tourism Office
Which Bethany Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mullica Hill, New...
Level Contributor
6 posts
25 reviews
Salt Pond rentals in Bethany Beach

I thought I read a review that there was a shuttle from Salt Pont to the beach - but now I cannot find where I read that. I heard it is a quiet community with activites on site. Can anyone comment on this? and how far of a ride is it to the beach?

Wilmington, Delaware
Level Contributor
227 posts
1. Re: Salt Pond rentals in Bethany Beach
Delaware Tourism Office What's this?

I just googled "shuttle to/fro bethany beach to Salt Pond" and several listings report that there is a shuttle. You may want to call a rental agency in the Salt Pond to confirm - hours may vary based on the time of year. The Salt Pond is a great community about 2miles from the sand. To access the boardwalk in Bethany, expect to drive about 3 miles. It's worth it! Good restaurants include: Bethany Blues, Just Hooked, 14 Global, Grotto Pizza, The Cottage Cafe and Magnolia's.....to name a few. Have fun!

Content provided by Delaware Tourism Office: visitdelaware.com
2. Re: Salt Pond rentals in Bethany Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, December 05, 2013