We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Rates with My Mohegan Sun card

In cooperation with: Connecticut Office of Tourism
Which Uncasville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boston, MA
reviews: 30
Hotel Rates with My Mohegan Sun card

Hello,

I was just checking rates on mohegan sun and I was pleasantly surprised to see some serious discounts when I logged into mymohegansun.com even with my very lowly rated players card.

Some examples:

Oct 31st-199 on mohegansun.com, $129 on mymohegansun.

Nov 22-219 on mohegansun.com, $129 on mymohegansun.com

Even some weekend nights give $20-30 bucks off (not worth it at $450, but hey its there and that's what counts right?)

Now mohegan does offer $50 off weekday nights with 30 days notice (changed from 14 days notice not too recently).

So my advice is to get logged into Mymohegansun to see what your discounts are. I'm sure i'm the lowest of the low (i've had a players card since 1999 but I only visit 5-6 times a year and usually gamble $150 a visit).

CT
reviews: 21
1. Re: Hotel Rates with My Mohegan Sun card

You can also get discounts at the new Hyatt with your card - this weekend I got a rate of $189, when MS and FW were both in the $400+ range.

Amsterdam, The...
2. Re: Hotel Rates with My Mohegan Sun card

I personally find that booking 30+ days (closer to 60 days out) gets me the best rates. Often, I can even get comp Friday nights (and a few Saturdays) as long as I plan in advance. One of the nicest features of MS room comps (and discounted room rates via the MS players club) is that the cancellation policy is 6PM day of reservation. So, if you can keep track of multiple reservations, it's rather easy to grab the best rates for potential stays 30+ days before.

3. Re: Hotel Rates with My Mohegan Sun card

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, October 26, 2012