We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Commute from Stamford to Wilton

In cooperation with: Connecticut Office of Tourism
Which Stamford hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Stamford...
Commute from Stamford to Wilton

Hi all

I'm new here and in the region. I have to get from Stamford (let's say the train station) into Wilton.

I will appreciate if someone can be kind with me and explain how is the commute.

thank you so much

conn
reviews: 109
1. Re: Commute from Stamford to Wilton

Check out Metro North Danbury line, I believe they have stops in Wilton.

Stamford...
reviews: 4
2. Re: Commute from Stamford to Wilton

To get from Stamford to Wilton by car, I either drive all the way up to North Stamford and take the Merritt Parkway to Wilton, or go north on I-95 to the Route 7 exit, and drive up to Wilton that way.

When you say you want to know how the commute is, do you mean what the traffic is like or how long it takes or something else? I don't travel that way much anymore but it used to take me 30-40 minutes depending on traffic.

3. Re: Commute from Stamford to Wilton

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, June 23, 2013