We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel in Danbury

In cooperation with: Connecticut Office of Tourism
Which Danbury hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boston
Hotel in Danbury

Looking for a nice business hotel with easy access to I-84. Any suggestions?

denver
reviews: 1
1. Re: Hotel in Danbury

I recently stayed at the Ethan Allen Hotel on business. What a surprise. I only just heard about this little gem from a friend. With great food, complimentary wireless Internet connections and a good location near the I-84. This is a great hotel for business travel.

Brewster, New York
reviews: 25
2. Re: Hotel in Danbury

The Hilton Gardens is right off of I-84, and you can walk to a Starbucks, Trader Joe's, Mexican restaurant and Staples within 5 minutes.

Pittsburgh PA
reviews: 38
3. Re: Hotel in Danbury

I hope it is not too late to suggest a hotel that I believe is real find. We, and a group of friends and relatives, just stayed in a former Sheraton (The Danbury Plaza). I really don't think you can find a better hotel. The price is reasonable. The service is excellent. The staff is more than pleasant. The rooms are beautifully decorated.

New Hartford...
reviews: 29
4. Re: Hotel in Danbury

Too late to ditto the Ethan Allen?

5. Re: Hotel in Danbury

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:24 am, October 10, 2009