We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paragliding- Vail or Golden?

Which Vail hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Antonio, Texas
Paragliding- Vail or Golden?

I am traveling with my 12 and 16 yr old kiddos for our first Colorado trip the last week in July. Anyone have experience with tandem jumps in Vail and Golden? Trying to decide between the two locations. Pics on websites will always be their best pics, making it hard to judge. Golden is less expensive, but will Vail views be better? Any guidance is appreciated!

WestSlope,CO
Destination Expert
for Colorado
reviews: 105
1. Re: Paragliding- Vail or Golden?

I have no experience with paragliding, but I looked at the websites and the photos look like accurate representations of the terrain. IMO the views at Vail would be better but the thrill would be equally awesome at either location.

San Antonio, Texas
2. Re: Paragliding- Vail or Golden?

Thank you!

3. Re: Paragliding- Vail or Golden?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, July 08, 2014