We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Morning in Vail/ Lionshead?

Which Vail hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Coto de Caza...
reviews: 43
Morning in Vail/ Lionshead?

Tomorrow my husband and son are going fishing. My 13 year old daughter myself and my 3 year old have from like 8-1 to do something.... Any thoughts ? I have a car. Or we could walk/ bus if its close. We have a jeep tour in the mountains tomorrow afternoon and spent the day at Glenwood Caverns today. Got any ideas?

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Travel Gadgets and Gear
reviews: 194
1. Re: Morning in Vail/ Lionshead?

Visit the Colorado Ski and Snowboard Museum in the parking structure in Vail Village (free parking). Take the kids up to Beaver Creek for a mountain hike and lunch at Blue Moose Pizza in the plaza. You could also do an on mountain hike at Vail or ride the gondola up.

Have fun.

Coto de Caza...
reviews: 43
2. Re: Morning in Vail/ Lionshead?

Thanks we may do the gondola up

3. Re: Morning in Vail/ Lionshead?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, July 08, 2014