We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fall Colors

Which Telluride hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Francisco...
reviews: 16
Fall Colors

What time in September is a good time to see fall colors this year?

Any help would be great.

Charleston, South...
Destination Expert
for Charleston, South Carolina, Telluride
reviews: 23
1. Re: Fall Colors

Typically the last 2 weeks of the month are good, as is the 1st week in Oct, altho past their peak by then. You will see primarily yellow from the aspens. Some of them will turn a reddish/orange color. At Telluride's altitude there is not much other than conifers and aspen. Driving up Dallas Divide to Telluride from Ridgway offers some great sweeping views.

Telluride...
Destination Expert
for Telluride
reviews: 5
2. Re: Fall Colors

As of right now, the leaves are hinting at changing color. I think that the next three weeks will be prime this year.

San Francisco...
3. Re: Fall Colors

How is the impact of flood on telluride region? Is first week of october a good time to travel?

Charleston, South...
Destination Expert
for Charleston, South Carolina, Telluride
reviews: 23
4. Re: Fall Colors

The flooding was 7 hour drive away from Telluride.

San Francisco...
5. Re: Fall Colors

How are the fall colors coming up in an around telluride area?

Nederland, Colorado
reviews: 8
6. Re: Fall Colors

I just took a look at one of the Telluride webcams. I see some aspen gold... http://www.telluride.com/webcam

visittelluride.com/discover-telluride/photos…

7. Re: Fall Colors

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, September 25, 2014