We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need suggestions for lodging in town this summer

Which Telluride hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Phoenix, Arizona
reviews: 37
Need suggestions for lodging in town this summer

We'll be traveling to Telluride in July with our kids ages 7 and 9. We're looking for a one or two bedroom condo/cabin in town and preferably on the creek. Does anyone have any favorites? (There are soooo many to choose from- I'm overwhelmed)!

Charleston, South...
Destination Expert
for Charleston, South Carolina, Telluride
reviews: 31
1. Re: Need suggestions for lodging in town this summer

Hopefully, some others will chime in here. I have never stayed in any condos, so unfortunately, I am not much help on this particular question. :-(

Telluride, CO
reviews: 10
2. Re: Need suggestions for lodging in town this summer

The Viking is nice, they are right on the river, and in town. They are located by lift seven which is on the west side of town. There is a liquor store right there and also Siam, a fantastic Thai restaurant is out the door steps. Ghostrider is also a nice spot if you can find some availability. Give Alpine Lodging a call, they do about 75% of the vacation rentals in town, they have a lot of condos at different prices. July will be Jazz Fest! one of my favorites!!!

Phoenix, Arizona
reviews: 37
3. Re: Need suggestions for lodging in town this summer

Thank you- I'll give them a try!!

4. Re: Need suggestions for lodging in town this summer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 27, 2014