We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best lodging for summer cyclist!

Which Steamboat Springs hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Colorado
reviews: 1
Best lodging for summer cyclist!

Hi!!!

I will be in Steamboat this summer to do some rode riding. I am interested in staying in some type of townhouse or condo for 4 people ( minumum 2 bedroom) but, my question is this, is there anywhere that is "easier" to ride "home" to..

Irronically I live in Colroado and climb on my bike all of the time, but at the end of a 50 plus mile ride. It would be great if we were staying somewhere at the "bottom" or close to the bottom of the mountain.. Since Ski in/ski out is not an issue in summer,... Just wanted to see if anyone had any ideas..

Thanks!

Dublin, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Mexico City
reviews: 76
1. Re: Best lodging for summer cyclist!

If you are going to road biking, I would look for condos with access to the Yampa Core Trail for easy access home such as the Eagle Ridge Properties (Cascades, Eagle Ridge Lodge, etc.), Trappeurs Properties (Bear, Timberline, Champagne, Aspen, Trappeur), Pine Ridge, any condo on Walton Creek will afford you flatter access via the back side and still a few minute walk to the mountain. Downtown would be another option. Enjoy!

2. Re: Best lodging for summer cyclist!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 06, 2014