We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Steamboat ATV Rentals

Which Steamboat Springs hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ozark, Missouri, USA
Steamboat ATV Rentals

I'm looking for a place to rent a few ATVs. Preferably somewhere where we can hop on and start riding from the rental spot. We're willing to drive up to 1.5hrs away from Steamboat.

I've only found one place in Haun's Peak but they won't rent to anyone under 25. It'll be my father-in-law and I (who am 23).

We'd even be ok renting from a local who lives by public ATV trails. Any suggestions?

Steamboat Springs...
reviews: 16
1. Re: Steamboat ATV Rentals

Saddle Back Ranch in Milner rents to anyone who is at least 16 with a driver's license (at least that's my understanding). It's a fantastic family run, multi generational ranch. Like the real deal in the cowboy department. They couldn't be any nicer or more accommodating. They also do tubing in the winter, sleigh rides, snowmobile rides and hay wagon/steak dinner rides. I've personally done the tubing, the sleigh ride and the haywagon rides. All have been a blast. And their hospitality is seriously top notch. It's a really wonderful family and only about a 25 minute drive from Steamboat. They have shuttle service too - though- I'm not sure if that's a winter only service or not. Have fun and be safe!

2. Re: Steamboat ATV Rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, May 12, 2014