We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where is the treehouse located?

Which Snowmass Village hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
toowoomba
where is the treehouse located?

Hi I am from Aust. looking to ski at snowmass at end of the year. I can't find a map anywhere that shows the location of treehouse in relation to accomodations or the village. If anyone can point me in the right direction?? Would also like any suggestions for ski in/out accomodation close to the treehouse.

Thanks,

JO

Aspen, CO
reviews: 5
1. Re: where is the treehouse located?

Treehouse is directly in Base Village. The town map is here: www.aspensnowmass.com/into/maps.cfm… and would be #24 on the map, which is also where Hayden Peak Lodge is (on top of the Treehouse) or Capitol Peak Lodge which is right next door in buildings A, B, or C. Some are slightly further away, but we're just talking about seconds on foot. Crestwood (#12) is a good choice at a lower price tag, and Viceroy (#13) is an excellent choice at a somewhat higher price tag. If you're coming in April I would check all of your options because the price difference between them all becomes quite small.

toowoomba
2. Re: where is the treehouse located?

Thanks jennifer, Crestwood had been suggested good to hear this is a good option. we are looking for new year period 11/12.

Will take a look at other suggestions too.

Melbourne, Australia
3. Re: where is the treehouse located?

If you want easy access to Treehouse, I would advise staying in one of the mall side condos. There are many and they are split between upper and lower. Lower would be better access to Treehouse. Leichenhearth is good value and right next door. Stonebridge is nicer and a little further up the hill. Both are ski in/out with easy access to the Village Express Lift. We stayed at Tamarack at Christmas which is across the road from Treehouse. Excellent value but not ski in/out. It is an easy short walk to the lift (about 3-4 minutes) and you can ski to across the road coming down. Only have to walk 15 metres or so. Generally if you book and pay prior to November, there are often 20-30% discounts. Also, travel agents can get you a pay for 8/get 14 lift ticket which is a good deal. Not available direct from Ticket Sales on the mountain. Destinations Resorts Snowmass manage a number of Snowmass properties and I have used them a few times. Well worth contacting and they can talk locations with you.

4. Re: where is the treehouse located?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:15 pm, September 19, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Snowmass Village