We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Colorado State Fair

Which Pueblo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Englewood, Ohio
reviews: 62
Colorado State Fair

Anyone been to the Colorado State Fair in Pueblo. Will be visiting Colorado and will be in the area one evening. Wondering about visiting or not? Any recommendations?

2 replies to this topic
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Destination Expert
for Santa Fe, Mesa Verde National Park, Boulder, New Mexico
reviews: 36
1. Re: Colorado State Fair

I would check their website and if there is a concert you are interested in, I'd go. www.coloradostatefair.com/events.aspx…

If you have never been to a state fair or rodeo then I'd go. www.coloradostatefair.com/events.aspx…

Colorado State Fair is better than some and not as good as others, but filled with the usual carnival rides, bad food and lots of animals. I enjoy watching the horse shows and also looking at the arts and crafts. If you are in Pueblo for a night then this really is the only thing to do, lol! Have fun.

WestSlope,CO
Destination Expert
for Colorado
reviews: 85
2. Re: Colorado State Fair

Yes, go! I haven't been to the State Fair but have been to many county fairs and they are a lot of fun. I've been to a couple of dog shows at the fairgrounds, so you should know that the State Fairgrounds are are pretty big, so you might check the schedule and map ahead of time so you have an idea of what you want to see.

Reply to: Colorado State Fair
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Pueblo