We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Temperature & Weather in November

Which Pueblo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Saint George, Canada
reviews: 84
Temperature & Weather in November

I am wondering what the temperature & weather tends to be for Pueblo in November. What about snow? Front exploring on Google Streetview, I notice that there is a desert landscape?

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Destination Expert
for Santa Fe, Mesa Verde National Park, Boulder, New Mexico
reviews: 38
1. Re: Temperature & Weather in November

It can be cold and snowy in November, but usually not very often. Pueblo is east of the mountains and is in a more arid high prairie. Grasses, cactus, flowers, some trees etc. Not really a desert, but not a lush, green area.

Saint George, Canada
2. Re: Temperature & Weather in November

Being a someone that is accustomed to cold weather and snow, I am wondering what the average temp might be? How much snow is expecting in this area?

Golden, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Denver
reviews: 34
3. Re: Temperature & Weather in November

Pueblo is a warm & dry spot in Colorado. Here are some historical averages www.intellicast.com/Local/History.aspx…

How are you getting to Pueblo? Colorado Springs and Denver do not have the balmy environment of Pueblo, if you are flying into there. The first storms of the year often occur in early November, but on that intellicast site, you can also look up other cities.

Saint George, Canada
4. Re: Temperature & Weather in November

I will be flying into Denver and then take a car rental to Pueblo. I hope to spend a few days at the first in the valley... likely in Dillon or Vail.

Golden, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Denver
reviews: 34
5. Re: Temperature & Weather in November

For road conditions, check out http://www.cotrip.org/home.htm

a little blurb on the site says "Please call 511 for Traveler Information Nationwide. Contact CDOT on 303-639-1111 for Colorado related Traveler Information."

6. Re: Temperature & Weather in November

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, April 03, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Pueblo