We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

United's winter flight schedule

Which Montrose hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Nottingham
reviews: 95
United's winter flight schedule

Does anyone know when United's winter flight schedule is available to book? It's difficult to communicate with United from the UK and their helpline and email query service aren't very helpful. We understand that last year the winter schedule came into operation on 1st Dec but when it is usually available to book?

Charleston, South...
Destination Expert
for Charleston, South Carolina, Telluride
reviews: 28
1. Re: United's winter flight schedule

What dates are you considering and between what locations? I will be glad to do a search, see what I come up with and relay the info to you.

Nottingham
2. Re: United's winter flight schedule

That's very kind of you, thank you. We travel on 12th Jan from Denver to Montrose (and the reverse route on 20th Jan but that date isn't a problem) At the moment, the schedule is saying there's a flight at 3pm and 9pm (roughly, I can't remember the exact times) but we understand that there is a 'winter schedule' which comes into effect on 1st Dec which last year, included a flight at 6.40pm which is the one we want but as of yet, it isn't showing as being available. United's email service didn't answer the question and my friend phoned the helpline and was told flights weren't available until 1st Dec. We gathered that but want to know when the schedule will be available to view and book. I posted the question on TA in the hope that locals who fly the route frequently may have inside information that we don't get in the UK. Thanks loads.

Charleston, South...
Destination Expert
for Charleston, South Carolina, Telluride
reviews: 28
3. Re: United's winter flight schedule

The only flights I can find listed on that day are - 8:35am, 11:45am, 3:07pm and 9:25pm.

United and Continental are in the process of merging at this time. I don't know if that has affected the flight schedule. It is possible that if the currently listed flights seem to be filling quickly, they will add an additional flight, possibly the one you had last year.

Is using a different airline an option?

Nottingham
4. Re: United's winter flight schedule

Thanks for looking, really helpful of you. Interesting about United and Continental merging. We have studied the flight options inside out and other than cutting out Denver and going LA-Salt Lake City-Grand Junction, that is the only option (we're arriving into LA from New Zealand). We'll just have to hope that the extra flight gets slotted in or resign ourselves to a very late arrival in Mountain Village. Thanks anyway.

5. Re: United's winter flight schedule

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, April 07, 2011