We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Closest Ski Rental to The Springs? Lift Tickets & Lessons?

Which Keystone hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 4
Closest Ski Rental to The Springs? Lift Tickets & Lessons?

Hello, We are staying at The Springs building-3 nights in March. Which Ski Equipment Rental option is the closest/ most convenient to The Springs? I see Keystone Sports has 2 River Run options: River Run Rentals OR River Run Sports - However, I cannot determine specific locations in relation to The Springs.

I am planning on enrolling in PEAKS Reward program and buying lift tickets, lessons, and ski rentals by 7 days ahead. Is this the best plan?

We are planning on taking a 1/2 day private lesson (1-4PM) for our family of 4 during the afternoon of our first day and then if all goes well taking advantage of night skiing afterwards. Does anyone know if the reduced rate lift tickets that can be purchased along with lesson will indeed allow us to night ski also?

Any reason to consider Christy's for Ski Rentals instead of Keystone Sports? Thanks!!

1 reply
Denver, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Colorado
reviews: 51
1. Re: Closest Ski Rental to The Springs? Lift Tickets & Lessons?

Keystone Sports stuff gets pretty beat up and it takes a long time to get through the process. River Run is not that big. I'd rent from Christy Sports over Keystone Sports.

Not sure about the lift ticket ?, best to ask the resort.

Reply to: Closest Ski Rental to The Springs? Lift Tickets & Lessons?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted