We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Presidents Weekend - should we make dinner reservations?

Which Keystone hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Michigan
reviews: 6
Presidents Weekend - should we make dinner reservations?

We'll be at Keystone from 2/14-2/19 and will probably do dinner 2-3 nights at the resort. There will be 4 of us. Will we need to make dinner reservations for some places? If so, which restaurants would likely have the longest wait? Any info would be much appreciated.

3 replies to this topic
Denver, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Colorado
reviews: 54
1. Re: Presidents Weekend - should we make dinner reservations?

Everything will be busy, not all restaurants take reservations. If you are wanting any of the Signature restaurants, Ski Tip, Fondue, Stube, Sleigh Ride, the Ranch I'd make reservations.

If Luigis takes reservations it is one of the more budget friendly options that might. Wolf Rock probably does though I have never had a good meal there.

Michigan
reviews: 6
2. Re: Presidents Weekend - should we make dinner reservations?

Anything recommended in the River Run Village?

Denver, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Colorado
reviews: 54
3. Re: Presidents Weekend - should we make dinner reservations?

Both Luigi's and Wolf Rock are in River Run. I like New Moon for a quick breakfast or lunch. Not a big fan of Inx Spot.

Pizza101 for delivery, call before you are hungry it can take awhile. Lots of dining info on the Keystone Web site.

keystoneresort.com/restaurants-and-nightlife…

For something local try The Pub Down Under, it is in Dillon located in the basement of Arapahoe Cafe. Family and Budget friendly.

Edited: 1:14 pm, February 03, 2014
Reply to: Presidents Weekend - should we make dinner reservations?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted