We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Summer in River Run?

Which Keystone hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Missouri
reviews: 236
Summer in River Run?

We ski here annually but will be doing a summer road trip through Colorado. My husband likes the idea of staying here in the summer since we have stayed here for years during February.

Are the restaurants open in the River Run area in July?

Denver, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Colorado
reviews: 50
1. Re: Summer in River Run?

Yes everything opens up June 14th. Lots of festivals in summer, if you can be here on a Friday there is the Friday Afternoon Club , FAC, take the lift up for free at 3:00 music, games, happy hour. Very fun! Know that it can get noisy if there is live music happening in the village.

This link is a partial list of what is happening at Keystone in summer. I think you will love Keystone in Summer, I sure do!

m.keystoneresort.com/keystone-events.html

If you are thinking July 13th 14th book now and come for the Wine Festival!

Edited: 10:07 am, June 04, 2013
Breckenridge...
Destination Expert
for Breckenridge
reviews: 20
2. Re: Summer in River Run?

In the summer, if you do choose to stay at Keystone, you might also want to consider staying over at the lake area. While not in River Run, I think with the lake, few restaurants around there, close by hiking...it has a very nice summer feel.

Matt

3. Re: Summer in River Run?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 06, 2014