We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

guided tours

Which Grand Junction hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Fort Wayne, Indiana
guided tours

My friend and I will be traveling on the California Zephyr in August and are considering a stopover in Grand Junction if there are guided tours available or half day river float trips. Pat

Fruita, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Fruita, Grand Junction
reviews: 181
11. Re: guided tours

Coloradojlg, I went to that website and couldn't find anything matching a half day float trip as the poster requested. By the way, are you the owner of the company? If so, you probably should announce that and take advantage of TripAdvisor's Business Listing info.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/BusinessListings

If I am wrong about you being an owner, my apologies.

The forums are just volunteers giving freely of their time and knowledge, including those of us who are destination experts.

Centennial, Colorado
reviews: 4
12. Re: guided tours

Hello Destination Expert,

Yes, I am one of the owners of Centennial Canoe. I noticed that Rim Rock Adventures posted that they have full day trips & thought this lady might consider a full day instead of 1/2 day. Just wanted to give her choices as she probalby doesn't even know you can canoe around Grand Junction. Hope I haven't crossed any boundaries.

We tried listing as a "resource" on trip advisor & found our listing very buried and at bottom of a page. Can you advise how I can do a listing better? Can I list as an attraction? I noticed you list "Dominguez Canyon" as an attraction & we lead guided hikes through the canyon. I am open to your suggestions.

Fruita, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Fruita, Grand Junction
reviews: 181
13. Re: guided tours

Have you registered as an owner through this link? http://www.tripadvisor.com/BusinessListings

If so then there is an owner's forum - tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g1-i14281-Owners.h… - which I can't access since I am not an owner. Perhaps there you can find some help. I wish I could give you some assistance but that is beyond anything I have dealt with on this site.

I'm glad to know there is something new and different - looking forward to sharing that info with others who want activities in western CO.

WestSlope,CO
Destination Expert
for Colorado
reviews: 106
14. Re: guided tours

Just to be clear, I was the one who posted about Rim Rock Adventures, because they were the only ones I could find who offered at least one half day trip--and I'm just a TA volunteer & not affiliated with that business.

I agree with SusieLou...I'll also tuck away the info about your canoe trips for future reference. The Dominguez Canyon trip sounds awesome! I've hiked some of it. I've read that people very often see bighorn sheep there, but we didn't happen to see any when we were there.

15. Re: guided tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 am, October 03, 2012