We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which condo unit is closest to the kicking horse lift?

Which Granby hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Austin
Which condo unit is closest to the kicking horse lift?

I'm looking at the Summit at Silvercreek (they say the lift is at the end of the parking lot and they have an indoor pool), Kicking Horse condos, or Mountainside (family ski hill right outside - what is that and how do you go up the hill?).

I'm judging from photos from vrbo and can't tell which would be best. We have a 7 & 9 yr old who have never skied and a grandma who used to an wants to give it a shot again. I'd like the lift to be as easily accessible without having to trek uphill or too far to get to it.

Any information is greatly appreciated!

1. Re: Which condo unit is closest to the kicking horse lift?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 am, October 12, 2009