We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Places to stay that are REALLY in Golden?

Which Golden hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Minneapolis...
reviews: 15
Places to stay that are REALLY in Golden?

I will be traveling with my husband and 2 year old... we would liek to spend two nighs in Golden so that we can enjoy the railroad museums, dinosaur ridge, heritage squre and buffalo bill museum. Can anyone tell me what hotel is in the thick of things? I also larned about a old car cruise that occurs on Saturday night - would love to be within walking distance to watch the cars.

1 reply
Nederland, Colorado
reviews: 8
1. Re: Places to stay that are REALLY in Golden?

When is your trip? The Golden Super Cruise is held on the first Saturday of each month from May-October. There's one on 9/1 and the last one is 10/6.

There's a nice hotel downtown - the Table Mountain Inn. We had dinner there and watched the cars go by afterwards. But that isn't where the real "action" is on cruise night. I've only been once but I think the majority of "cruisers" gather on the south end of town.

One of our forum members lives in Golden, he can probably help you out more regarding hotels. Hopefully he will see this post.

Reply to: Places to stay that are REALLY in Golden?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted