We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Glenwood Caverns

Which Glenwood Springs hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
WI
Destination Expert
for Wisconsin, Colorado Springs
reviews: 94
Glenwood Caverns

travelchannel.com/video/anthonys-top-5-at-gl… If you're interested in the Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park you can glimpse it here as well as the scenic quality of this region.

6 replies to this topic
1. Re: Glenwood Caverns

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 1:35 pm, June 13, 2014

Denver, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Colorado
reviews: 50
2. Re: Glenwood Caverns

I wonder what the forums would look like if we all just posted random article's? Promoting our particular favorites places or our pet peeves.

Things like this are better served when someone ask a question about an area. Then it would be in context rather than looking like a promotion. Which in turn encourages others to post self promotion / spam type of postings. My 02.

WI
Destination Expert
for Wisconsin, Colorado Springs
reviews: 94
3. Re: Glenwood Caverns

this shares a visual vs. verbal description. Sometimes articles are very helpful, just like the websites we link to. I know some people are visual as well and enjoy that representation of info. as well. I believe it's great and worthwhile info. to share. I usually post something with it (sentence or two) so it doesn't appear to be self prom. or spam. I'm not a one time poster either so that's helpful in differentiating. These posts make up a minimal fraction of anything I'm posting and if I didn't think they were helpful to fellow travelers I would not post them ;-) . It's just sharing more visual vs. written out. :-) Having been there I felt it gave a good picture of an area I love and am passionate about sharing with others. In Wisconsin Travel Wisconsin puts out some great info. (more written than visual) that I share from time to time as well, on the WI forums that is.

Some have shared similarly in the forums about a show that focuses on the area and shares the air date or discusses the show (which is travel related).

The key is we're all here to share our passion for travel which is what TA is all about :-)

Edited: 4:26 pm, June 14, 2014
Fruita, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Fruita, Grand Junction
reviews: 156
4. Re: Glenwood Caverns

I think a visual goes a long way to help people understand what they are going to see and do at a place.

Hopefully we can all have some freedom here to share our ideas. Happy Flag Day to all in the USA.

Edited: 4:48 pm, June 14, 2014
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Destination Expert
for Santa Fe, Mesa Verde National Park, Boulder, New Mexico
reviews: 34
5. Re: Glenwood Caverns

I am a visual learner and love having videos and photos! Even if I don't plan on going there, gives me something new and different to look at to keep the old mind working! I remember sleepy Glenwood Springs when there was just a pool, the train and a few places to eat/drink!

Roosevelt, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah
reviews: 36
6. Re: Glenwood Caverns

I'm using the link as I explore things to do in Glenwood Springs. Thanks so much for posting it, hatchpal4u!!

I consistently share Utah articles on the appropriate forums, to encourage visitors to enjoy the areas where I live.

I plum don't see any reason not to at all.

*Pixie*

Reply to: Glenwood Caverns
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Glenwood Springs