We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Denver, has anyone stayed here?

Which Glenwood Springs hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ipswich, England.
Level Contributor
46 posts
35 reviews
Hotel Denver, has anyone stayed here?

Have decided to book the Hotel Denver for two nights in September, whilst travelling on the Amtrak from Chicago, through to Reno.

Not sure which type of room to go for, The Colorado suites appear much larger than the others, but are they worth the extra money?

The Denver rooms are mid price then the Queen View rooms are at the lower end.

We will not be spending too much time in the rooms hopefully, as we will hire a car.

Has anyone experience of these rooms please?

Many thanks.

Windsor, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Estes Park, Rocky Mountain National Park
Level Contributor
7,410 posts
107 reviews
1. Re: Hotel Denver, has anyone stayed here?

You may find the reviews and traveler provided photos helpful.

Also, see the link just above the reviews for 106 room tips.

"Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room tips (106)"

Level Contributor
862 posts
28 reviews
2. Re: Hotel Denver, has anyone stayed here?

We stayed there several years ago and I loved the hotel. No idea what type of room we had though.

It is just a personal preference, but I would go with the Colorado rooms if only for the views. A larger seating area is always nice too. We never spend much time in our rooms, but I like to be comfortable when we do.

3. Re: Hotel Denver, has anyone stayed here?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, April 04, 2015