We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rv parks

Which Durango hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Channahon, Il
reviews: 1
rv parks

Is there any Rv parking or camping

4 replies to this topic
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Destination Expert
for Santa Fe, Mesa Verde National Park, Boulder, New Mexico
reviews: 35
1. Re: rv parks

Google is your friend, search for rv parks and camping in Durango and get lots of information.

There are a number of RV parks in the Durango area including KOA's and some other options. Check LIghtner Creek RV/Campground. Also Morfield Campground in Mesa Verde NP. The National Forest areas in SW Colorado have many campgrounds. Check San Juan National Forest to start.

Durango Colorado
reviews: 5
2. Re: rv parks

Alone Rose RV park is in close proximity to town and gorgeous red cliff valley views. I've heard they book up fast so a reservation is recommended. Enjoy!

3. Re: rv parks

My favorite is United. In 2013 I went planning to stay a week and stayed the entire summer.

Its about 4 miles north of downtown Durango, right on the river. Take the free trolly into town. The steam train runs past the campgrounds a few times each day. Always fun to wave and watch.

Clean, lovingly maintained grounds. Friendly, competent staff. World class RV facility has it all.

Edited: 9:38 am, May 13, 2014
4. Re: rv parks

My favorite is United. In 2013 I went planning to stay a week and stayed the entire summer.

Its about 4 miles north of town right on the river. Take the free trolly into town. The steam train runs past the campgrounds a few times each day. Always fun to wave and watch.

Clean, lovingly maintained grounds. Friendly, competent staff. World class RV facility has it all.

Reply to: rv parks
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted