We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nobody's Inn?

Which Durango hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
St. Augustine...
reviews: 107
Nobody's Inn?

I notice that most of the recent reviewers for Nobody's Inn have only done that one review. Since that is an iffy situation upon which to base a decision, I was wondering if anyone had any recent experirence or opinions on this unique little hotel. We're thinking of booking a room for mid-April. Thanks in advance for your help.

WestSlope,CO
Destination Expert
for Colorado
reviews: 112
1. Re: Nobody's Inn?

Hi AKLover, and welcome to Colorado forums!

I'd never heard of the place, so had to go look up the reviews. The post that is second right now has pictures...did you notice that? Also, the two most recent reviews are from reviewers that have numerous reviews in several different cities, so I'd feel pretty comfortable with their opinions. You could also always look up their other reviews and even send them a private message to ask for further information. The location looks great, and their set up is more like a VRBO since there's no front desk and no proprietor onsite, which could be fine if you are comfortable with that and with the stairs. The other thing I see that might be a problem for some is that you might have to park a half block or more away.

St. Augustine...
reviews: 107
2. Re: Nobody's Inn?

Thanks for your help. We're gonna go for it! Our first trip to Colorado, but unfortunately, we're just passing through. Couple of days in Durango to do the train and look around on our way to Moab. Thanks again!

3. Re: Nobody's Inn?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, May 01, 2014