We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anniversary dinner for large family

Which Dillon hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Saint Louis...
reviews: 9
Anniversary dinner for large family

We are searching for a restaurant suitable for beginning our week long vacation celebrating a milestone wedding anniversary. Something memorable but toddler friendly for a large group. If there is such a place near Dillon I would love to hear your suggestions!

Frisco, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Frisco, Copper Mountain, Breckenridge
reviews: 18
1. Re: Anniversary dinner for large family

You will have limited choices right in Dillon. There is Hibachi Grill in the Dillon Ridge shopping center that is definitely a memorable place - you know those places where they cook in front of you and flip knives and do amazing stuff like make the onions turn into a volcano LOL. There is also Adriano's an Italian restaurant and they have a brand new deck - they just reopened after being closed for a month! They have authentic Italian - even a wood fired pizza oven - the prices are really reasonable too which is always nice.

Other options... Pug Ryans - good micro brews. Tiki Bar - Super casual marina bar with a small but good menu. Red Mountain Grill - Cute Patio, Gorgeous interior, food is fine. The Mint *Actually Silverthorne, but right there, cook your own steaks on a grill kind of thing. Keystone has some really nice places, but supre pricey. Memorable places would be the Keystone Ranch, Ski Tip Lodge, Alpenglow Stube, or Der Fondue Chessel. The latter two are restaurants that require you to take the Gondola.

Denver, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Colorado
reviews: 50
2. Re: Anniversary dinner for large family

Yeah agree with 1FourFun "memorable" the Fondue or the Keystone Ranch. I'd not take a toddler to Ski Tip or the Stube at night. lunch yes, dinner no.

For a large group I would really look at the Fondue. They have an oopma band that plays and people are known to dance.

Something else that might be fun and different might be a Chuckwagon Dinner

dinnersleighrides.com/summer-activities-brec… at Frisco not at all far from Dillon, take the Damn rd over. I have done the winter rides and it was super fun.

3. Re: Anniversary dinner for large family

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, July 23, 2013