We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Newest hotels in Denver??

Which Denver hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Palm Coast, Florida
reviews: 4
Newest hotels in Denver??

Going to Denver end of July- hate staying in older hotels. Does anyone have any knowledge of what the newer hotels are? Haven't decided on a location yet- open for suggestion. Plans thus far are Steely Dan @ Red Rocks, Water World & white water rafting somewhere! Thanks in advance!

Colorado
reviews: 2
1. Re: Newest hotels in Denver??

What does your budget look like? Are you looking for Downtown Denver, or a bit outside of the city?

Palm Coast, Florida
2. Re: Newest hotels in Denver??

Well i would like to spent under $100.00 a night. Haven't decided which area yet...

Palm Coast, Florida
3. Re: Newest hotels in Denver??

PLEASE reply someone...................!!!!!!!!!!!

San Juan, PR
4. Re: Newest hotels in Denver??

I'll give you some places in the downtown area for you to start looking at:

www.magnoliahoteldenver.com

www.monaco-denver.com

There may be summer deals - so its worth looking.

I don't know if you like B and B's, but try the following site: www.denverbedbreakfast.com

Outside of Denver and in Morrison( where you'll find Red Rocks), you can try www.arrowheadmanor.com

I hope this is helpful. Good Luck.

Denver
reviews: 9
5. Re: Newest hotels in Denver??

The new Hyatt at the Convention Center is brand new.

6. Re: Newest hotels in Denver??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:15 pm, August 14, 2009