We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lodging question

Which Copper Mountain hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
mentor
reviews: 19
Lodging question

How are the snowflake condos? What tend to be the nicest condos if not Snowflake?

Nederland, Colorado
reviews: 8
1. Re: Lodging question

The Snowflake condos are located in the East Village, walking distance to the Super Bee lift. It's an older building (built in 1973), unattractive from the outside.

The units are privately owned so it depends on how much updating has been done to the unit. (I haven't been in any of them.) One good thing about the older condos is that they are larger than the newer ones.

In East Village some of the nicest condos are in Copper Springs Lodge.

Have you visted the Copper Mountain website? You can see what is available in all of the different "neighborhoods":

coppercolorado.com/plan_and_buy/…index.htm

mentor
reviews: 19
2. Re: Lodging question

Thanks for the info...I am trying to rent without going through a middleman. I rent my SC house through VRBO, and it is a significant savings to renters who can go directly through me. Also, I like to see pictures otherwise I am at the mercy of property managers...

Nederland, Colorado
reviews: 8
3. Re: Lodging question

I totally agree. I meant to suggest looking at condos on VRBO.

Re: your last question. IMO some of the "nicest" condos are in Center Village: The Mill Club, Passage Point. If you want to go more upscale check out The Cache or The Cirque in Union Creek.

Copper is my favorite mountain, hope to get up there soon. Have a great trip.

4. Re: Lodging question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:26 am, May 28, 2010