We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tucker Lodge Vs. Passage point

Which Copper Mountain hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Florida
reviews: 35
Tucker Lodge Vs. Passage point

Which of these is nicer? What are the differences? Looks like they are close together on the map.

Breckenridge...
Destination Expert
for Breckenridge
reviews: 22
1. Re: Tucker Lodge Vs. Passage point

They were both built about the same time 1999/2000, so in terms of being nice, they are about the same (exterior, inside...). All units are individually owned, so it would depend on how the unit you are staying in has been kept up by the owner. If you are dealing with a property management company, ask for the rating of the unit and to see some pics.

Location-same

Amenities- both have fitness rooms, Tucker has a steam room, Passage has a sauna and 3 outdoor hot tubs, I believe Tucker only has 1. both have underground parking.

Both have basically the same size for units.

1 bdrm- about 550-600 sq.ft.

2 bdrm- 850-900 sq.ft.

Matt

Florida
2. Re: Tucker Lodge Vs. Passage point

One last question. Given the fact that Passage point has 3 hot tubs and Tucker only 1 - will the 1 at tucker be overcrowded? I did notice that Passage point looks bigger with more units so it may be about the same.

Durango, Colorado
reviews: 12
3. Re: Tucker Lodge Vs. Passage point

Tucker is slightly closer to the lifts, by about 2 minutes. If price is the same, that 2 minutes might make a difference.

Durango, Colorado
reviews: 12
4. Re: Tucker Lodge Vs. Passage point

I should've mentioned that we stayed at Tucker 5ish years ago. The building and unit were both clean and fairly new. We've stayed at the same cookie-cutter-style condo at Big Mountain, MT and find them familiar, like an upscale hotel room. Passage Point is a dead match for Tucker. They are quite comfortable but not overly fancy: expect a Holiday Inn Express with full kitchen and you won't be disappointed. Tucker didn't have in-room W/D (it was down the hall) but that was our only complaint. Of course there is wonderful skiing/boarding a couple of minute from your door which makes up for any shortcomings.

Florida
5. Re: Tucker Lodge Vs. Passage point

Thanks for the info. I did find out that Passage point have king size beds in the bedroom and Tucker has queen. I will book Passage for this reason because I move alot when I sleep.

6. Re: Tucker Lodge Vs. Passage point

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, April 06, 2010