We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Road 119 or Central City Pkway

Which Central City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
mart texs
Road 119 or Central City Pkway

We will be coming from Estes Park down to Nederland and on to I70. At Central City which is the most scenic to take to I70, the Road 119 or the road to the west (Central Parkway).

Thanks

6 replies to this topic
Golden, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Denver
reviews: 34
1. Re: Road 119 or Central City Pkway

Central City parkway is more scenic to go to I-70. You could also check out the historic architecture in Central City. gocolorado.com/Content/Article/243/Central-C…

mart texs
2. Re: Road 119 or Central City Pkway

Thanks

Mary Ann

Redlands, California
3. Re: Road 119 or Central City Pkway

Having lived in Gilpin County early in my life, I traveled 119 many times more than I care to remember. The cannon driving experience is very nice as well, considering you can stop right along the road with the Clear Creek, something you cannot do driving I-70 to the parkway.

Why not go one way and come back the other?

Hope you have a great time!

mart texs
4. Re: Road 119 or Central City Pkway

Thanks to all. We are really excited about our trip. Just hope the trees are as pretty as they were last year when we were in the southern part.

5. Re: Road 119 or Central City Pkway

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 9:21 pm, September 02, 2011

Denver, Colorado
6. Re: Road 119 or Central City Pkway

how does an elderly person get arund town/

Reply to: Road 119 or Central City Pkway
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Central City
More Central City Topics