We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

any luxury couple lodging close to lifts

Which Breckenridge hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
memphis
any luxury couple lodging close to lifts

I am worried about the looks of the lodging pics available - are there any luxury lodging available; It seems like it is mostly geared to quantity not quality - families and groups . We are looking for a nice resort for two and would like to be close to lifts. Any suggestions?

Breckenridge, CO
reviews: 14
1. Re: any luxury couple lodging close to lifts

Try Valdoro Mountain Lodge. It's beautiful and close to the base of Peak 9..

breckenridge...
2. Re: any luxury couple lodging close to lifts

Be sure to check into

Mountain Thunder Lodge, right across from the new gondola

Grand Timber Lodge, pretty close, but real nice

valdoro is nice

memphis
3. Re: any luxury couple lodging close to lifts

thanks to you both - and what about the Breck Lodge and Spa?

Breckenridge, CO
4. Re: any luxury couple lodging close to lifts

A friend of mine stayed there for her anniversary last month and said she would not go back.

5. Re: any luxury couple lodging close to lifts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:10 pm, February 07, 2007
6. Re: any luxury couple lodging close to lifts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:10 pm, February 07, 2007
breckenridge...
7. Re: any luxury couple lodging close to lifts

the lodge and spa is not super close to the lifts, but a short drive or shuttle away. it is a nice place, and if you want quiet, go there. If you want town and action, and close to lifts, go for the mountain thunder lodge, or grand timber lodge.

for upscale lodging, check out

paragon lodging and great western lodging

weddings and events happen all the time at the lodge and spa and it has one of the best views around with views down the blue river valley and overlooking the ski area.

Pittsburgh
reviews: 5
8. Re: any luxury couple lodging close to lifts

PowerCPA-

Valdoro Mountain Lodge looks amazing, but I'm only finding one rental on VRBO that would fit the bill and it is booked (June 17-June 20). Is there any other way to book at this lodge besides signing up to hear the timeshare talk?

Omaha, Nebraska
9. Re: any luxury couple lodging close to lifts

Main Street Station. Base of Peak 9 right in the heart of the Main Street Station shops and restuarants and on the edge of the town and Riverwalk. Very nice and you can use the Pioneer Club facilities.

Breckenridge, CO
10. Re: any luxury couple lodging close to lifts

tbower,

Sorry, I am not sure about booking without the timeshare stuff. I think if you call them directly you can avoid it. We put our parents up there and they weren't hit on. We told them we were local and we even got a discount, they were really nice to us. Maybe if you use Tripadvisor as a little leverage....