We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HELP! Can't decide on 3 condo choices...

Which Breckenridge hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lake Mary, FL
reviews: 2
HELP! Can't decide on 3 condo choices...

My 16 yr. old son and I will be heading to Breckenridge for 4 nights on March 12. In order to maximize our skiing time, we would prefer ski in/ski out accommodations under $300/nt. We are also intermediate skiers. I have been on numerous sites and have narrowed it down to; Powderhorn, Riverbend and Trails End. I would appreciate any feedback in order to help us make a decision! Happy New Year!

DC
reviews: 13
1. Re: HELP! Can't decide on 3 condo choices...

My friend and I just got back and we stayed at the Village at Breckenridge. We loved it. It's right at the base of Peak 9 (quicksilver lift). It's about a 60 second walk to the lift from the hotel. I think the reviews on this sight are a bit harsh, at least relative to our experience. My review should post in the next day or so. It was a very positive experience and a GREAT location!

DC
reviews: 13
2. Re: HELP! Can't decide on 3 condo choices...

My friend and I just got back and we stayed at the Village at Breckenridge. We loved it. It's right at the base of Peak 9 (quicksilver lift). It's about a 60 second walk to the lift from the hotel. I think the reviews on this sight are a bit harsh, at least relative to our experience. My review should post in the next day or so. It was a very positive experience and a GREAT location!

UK
3. Re: HELP! Can't decide on 3 condo choices...

Just back too. Not checked these out in detail but from a distance I would say that Riverbend looks nicest and good for ski in/out.

Would not go with the Village at Breck - convenient location though.

Pensacola, FL
reviews: 11
4. Re: HELP! Can't decide on 3 condo choices...

I have stayed at Powderhorn several times and always had nice units. The only knock on Powderhorn is that it is a bit uphill to the lift, not far but at altitude it is a little effort. \

I have not stayed at Trails end, although I have stayed next door at the Cedars. Trails End units appear to be a little smaller than the units at Powderhorn but you are above the lift so there should be a little less work to walk in and out. I don't know about Riverbend.

Both Powderhorn and Trails End are great for location, easy in and out access and very close to town.

Tyler, Texas
reviews: 8
5. Re: HELP! Can't decide on 3 condo choices...

We used to have a condo at Powderhorn. It is a great location for nightlife and going out on the town. Everything is within walking distance. As for the skiing, I have to agree with the previous post. Once you get over the bridge, it is a little uphill. If you are in decent shape, it shouldn't be a problem. Plus, you'll get to rest once you get on the lift.

6. Re: HELP! Can't decide on 3 condo choices...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:20 pm, August 21, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Breckenridge