We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lodging at Breck/Copper

Which Breckenridge hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
missouri
reviews: 1
Lodging at Breck/Copper

I am looking for some recommendations on lodging at Copper or Breckenridge for March '07 family ski trip... We are a family of 5 from the flat lands - My husband and I plus our kids of 13, 10, and 8. We want a condo/house so we can fix meals. We also want to be within walking distance to slopes, prefer by ski school area for kids. Price will likely determine which resort we visit...

Indianapolis
reviews: 3
1. Re: Lodging at Breck/Copper

We're from Indiana. I love Breckenridge! There's so much to do. It was a mining town before it was a ski destination, so it's a real town! I like the skiing there, too. My kids learned to ski at the ski school at Breckenridge.

Philadelphia
reviews: 2
2. Re: Lodging at Breck/Copper

We have stayed at Tyra and Saddlewood condos in Breckenridge.

Saddlewood is nicer and newer. and ski in/out. With several kids, you could get the 3brdroom den option so the kids can have their own "family room" area. We definitely prefer Breck to Copper. You can get an area ski pass and ski at Copper and Vail anyway. The town of Breck is very cute and not as pricey as, say Vail.

The snow is always great at Breck as well due to the altitude.

Enjoy.

3. Re: Lodging at Breck/Copper

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, August 18, 2009