We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Corral?

Which Breckenridge hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Norman, OK
reviews: 6
The Corral?

Looking at renting a week in late July at the Corral. I'd appreciate any comments.

We've stayed at Grand Timber Lodge & Highlanders in the past, but found a unit here that looks like a nice fit for our family. Thanks!

No access to pool there? Is there any place to pay for non-guest access to pools at another resort near by?

Frisco, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Frisco, Copper Mountain, Breckenridge
reviews: 18
1. Re: The Corral?

Have you checked out the reviews here on TripAdvisor?

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g33327-d272620-…

The Breckenridge Rec center has a pool with waterslides. Not sure about non-guest access to area pools.

www.townofbreckenridge.com/index.aspx…

Norman, OK
reviews: 6
2. Re: The Corral?

Thanks 1FourFun - I had looked over the Trip Advisor comments but was asking here to get some local travel gurus opinions as well. Looks like it would be a nice place to me. We will most likely book it.

I've seen the Rec center but we've never used it in the past, as we've always had pool access. May not miss it with some hot tubs at the condos...but we do have an 11 year son & nice to have the option.

Thanks for your post!

Breckenridge...
Destination Expert
for Breckenridge
reviews: 20
3. Re: The Corral?

The Corral units are nice. Broken up into 3 buildings (W,E,S). South and East can back up to hwy 9 so a little noise but not much as speed limit only 30mph past there. West quieter of the 3. Spacious units with 2 bdrm typically coming in at ~1,000sq.ft. Amenities are nice but again no pool. Outdoor hot tub only if the unit you stay in has 1 which I have found a decent amount do but you should check with the one you are looking at.

Only public pool is the Rec Center, otherwise have to be staying at the complex that has access to a pool.

Corral- easy walk to Main St so very convenient.

Matt

Breckenridge...
reviews: 15
4. Re: The Corral?

Depending on the property manager you rent through you might be able to get a pool pass for another properties pool.

5. Re: The Corral?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, August 01, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Breckenridge