We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

breckwater tours for white water rafting?

Which Breckenridge hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dayton, Ohio
reviews: 12
breckwater tours for white water rafting?

My family and I want to go white water rafting when we get to Breckenridge. I found a coupon for Breckwatertours.com but I cannot find any reviews on tripadvisor or yelp. Has anyone ever heard of the company or used them?

Where is the best place to find coupons for white water rafting?

THANKS!!

13 replies to this topic
11. Re: breckwater tours for white water rafting?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 5:34 am, July 25, 2013

Denver, Colorado...
12. Re: breckwater tours for white water rafting?

I have a previous review on here...I had a very negative experience with Breck Water Tours earlier in July...showed up with my husband for a rafting trip in Kremmling at the address they provided...and there was nothing there! However, after lots of complaints and back-and-forth, I received an email about 10 days after the "rafting trip that never happened" from a man who said he was the owner of Breck Water Tours. He apologized and stated that he and his brother had started a new business, they put too much trust in their staff, and everything just got out of hand and spun quickly out of control. He wrote that he was sorry and saddened by all of it...AND he offered to reimburse me for additional costs that I had incurred related to our travel to Kremmling. (I purchased the two rafting trips through discount deal provider CrowdSavings and had already received a full refund from them, but I had also incurred hotel, gas, and meal expenses for the weekend we had planned around the rafting trip.) I was skeptical, of course, but I did indeed receive a USPS money order in the mail, which I validated and cashed at the post office today.

So while it was a bad experience, I do have to say that I am impressed by how far above and beyond this owner went to try and make things right with me. It's my understanding that they have discontinued operations after so many problems, but it would seem that there is at least one person at Breck Water Tours who does care and wishes to try and restore the company’s reputation.

Edited: 6:32 pm, July 25, 2013
Frisco, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Frisco, Copper Mountain, Breckenridge
reviews: 19
13. Re: breckwater tours for white water rafting?

Wow - that is impressive! There really are some good people in this world.

Reply to: breckwater tours for white water rafting?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted