We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

breckwater tours for white water rafting?

Which Breckenridge hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dayton, Ohio
reviews: 33
breckwater tours for white water rafting?

My family and I want to go white water rafting when we get to Breckenridge. I found a coupon for Breckwatertours.com but I cannot find any reviews on tripadvisor or yelp. Has anyone ever heard of the company or used them?

Where is the best place to find coupons for white water rafting?

THANKS!!

1. Re: breckwater tours for white water rafting?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 4:35 pm, June 13, 2013
Edited: 4:35 pm, June 13, 2013
Frisco, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Frisco, Copper Mountain, Breckenridge
reviews: 18
2. Re: breckwater tours for white water rafting?

I have never heard of them. Their website looks homemade, and none of the few photos show rafts with their business name on them. Doesn't mean they don't exist or are not good, but I would use caution. There are many great outfitters, a couple places to call around to are AVA, Performance Tours, Kodi Rafting, and River Runners come to mind. www.CROA.org

Places to find coupons - groupon, living social, local paper - Summit Daily, Tourist info centers, call and ask for a deal directly.

Have Fun!

Edited: 11:37 pm, June 13, 2013
Dayton, Ohio
reviews: 33
3. Re: breckwater tours for white water rafting?

Thanks, those were my thoughts too. Plus I have called twice and no one answers. I will look into those other places. Thanks!

Beaumont, Texas
reviews: 15
4. Re: breckwater tours for white water rafting?

I was thinking the same thing. Saw the coupon, but little info on the details of the trips. Glad I saw your question and the answer you got.

Denver, Colorado...
reviews: 7
5. Re: breckwater tours for white water rafting?

We purchased a discounted rafting trip with breckwatertours through CrowdSavings.com in May. Planned an entire weekend in Kremmling around the deal (travel, hotel, etc.)...but when we went to the address provided on the confirmation email received from breckwatertours, there was nothing there...and the other rafting companies in Kremmling said they were unaware of breckwatertours EVER having operated out of Kremmling. We called the number from their website all morning, but never got through to anyone, and never got a callback after we finally left a voicemail. Later that evening we got an email, claiming they had sent us an email in June telling us they were no longer operating out of Kremmling, but we never got said email, and again, the other rafting companies hadn't heard of them, and the street address they provided in our original confirmation was bogus. CrowdSavings (via nCrowd) is refunding our money, but definitely be wary of this outfit. As someone commented above, be suspicious of a website that doesn't list trips, times, costs, or allow you to book online...not to mention a business line that seemingly never gets answered!

Denver, Colorado
6. Re: breckwater tours for white water rafting?

I purchased a coupon for this company via Westword Daily Voice Deals. It was a problem from the start. They didn't have a calendar to pick a date for your trip, you had to just keep submitting dates which they would later deny. Once we finally were given a date, we set up a weekend B&B to make a full weekend out of the deal. Got many other unfriendly letters from this company regarding rules etc. One rule was you are not allowed to bring camera on the rafts. When I wrote back and told them I had purchased a nice waterproof camera just for trips like this and wanted to bring it, I got a letter back saying fine but don't expect us to stop or go back to get it if it drops out and into the water! Bottom line here is the trip was completely canceled now by this company. They sent out letters to everyone saying that most of their rafts were vandalized and therefore they must cancel these trips. I didn't really believe the story considering all the back customer service from the start, but now after reading the other comments I am sure we were all being scammed. Hopefully I get my money back, Westword Voice Daily Deals that sold the package should be taking care of it but haven't heard much from them either even after writing them twice to tell them about the issues with this deal. I would be careful of both these companies in the future!

7. Re: breckwater tours for white water rafting?

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 5:36 am, July 25, 2013
Aurora, Colorado
reviews: 1
8. Re: breckwater tours for white water rafting?

DO NOT USE BRECKWATER WHITE WATER RAFTING COMPANY.

I bought the discount vouches for white water rafting with Breckwater Tours. I even spoke with someone from that company a month ago about using my vouchers this weekend when out of state guest arrived and was told no problem.

I cannot get Breckwater tours to call me back, answer my phone calls nor respond to messages I left on their facebook page.

I can only assume that Breckwater Tours went out of business.

Edited: 11:09 am, July 20, 2013
9. Re: breckwater tours for white water rafting?

Removed on: 5:33 am, July 25, 2013
Denver, Colorado
10. Re: breckwater tours for white water rafting?

After further review of this "deal" and multiple calls to my "deal provider" Westword Voice Deals, in which I have received no response, I have found the following information.

Breckwater tours is listed on domain tools as: 1945 Yukon St Lakewood 80214 720. 204..8613 Which on google maps show as a home or apartment. The IP address is 209.723.150.20 registered in Minnesota.

Website for Breckwater tours was created on May 1, 2013. (Oddly enough this date is slightly prior to well over 2000 "vouchers" being sold via various Deal Providers. Email shows are Brecktours@gmail.com.

Voice Deals you should be ashamed of your self for not responding or refunding your customers! I certainly won't buy anything via Westword Voice Deals again.