We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Summit view management breckenridge anyone no them

Which Breckenridge hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
queensland
Summit view management breckenridge anyone no them

I have seen a property on vrbo and when I emailed them the reply comes from Andy from summit view management. We have called but no answer and no return call. We want to book but we are from Australia and we can't book threw PayPal just a booking system called logix and they want 50% deposit for a booking in 9 months so a bit of a worry. Also he hasn't returned any emails after the quote. Has anyone booked with this company? How do you no if its all ok? Do people ask for ownership proof? THanks for your help

Aspen, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Aspen
1. Re: Summit view management breckenridge anyone no them

They say "our strengths are excellent customer service" which sounds like BS in your case. If they don't respond move on. Could be your non-U.S. and they're just ignoring you. Property mgt companies are merely middlemen bet you and owner. Whatever you do pay by credit card --never by wire-- to insure recourse in the event something goes awry.

Denver, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Colorado
reviews: 52
2. Re: Summit view management breckenridge anyone no them

They seem like a pretty small outfit. Maybe Matt the DE can offer more insight.

Breckenridge...
Destination Expert
for Breckenridge
reviews: 20
3. Re: Summit view management breckenridge anyone no them

Haven't heard of them but to be fair, there are a lot of prop. management companies around the area. Seem smaller (7 properties) so possibly a newer company.

If you want some recommendations based off the one you liked, let me know what you are looking for and I can see if any come to mind. Seems like you might be coming out around X-mas/New Year's?

What are you looking for in a location in Breck (usually this revolves around access to ski areas whether it be ski in/out, walk to slopes, or near shuttle stop and finally, how close do you want to be to main st/town/walking around shops, restaurants...)

Matt

queensland
4. Re: Summit view management breckenridge anyone no them

Matt

How do I contact you

queensland
5. Re: Summit view management breckenridge anyone no them

Matt

We are coming for 2 weeks over Christmas from 23rd December. We found a place in longbranch which seams a nice spot and ski hill both under 3350 for the two weeks . What do you think?

Breckenridge...
Destination Expert
for Breckenridge
6. Re: Summit view management breckenridge anyone no them

Price wise...no idea as X-mas-New Year's, most expensive time to come.

Guessing you are looking at a 2 bdrm?

Longbranch vs Ski Hill.

Google map the address for idea of where they are: http://maps.google.com

Longbranch is located at 107 Harris, Breckenridge, CO

Ski Hill: 250 ski hill, breckenridge, Co

*google maps is not even close with the location. Complex is on corner of ski hill & Park. So take the yellow man and put him on the road to get an idea for the area.

Longbranch: Bigger unit size typically for a 2 bdrm, underbuilding parking (will be busy so not guaranteed to get a space and cannot remember if 1st come 1st serve or assigned), small pool in lobby area. Bus stop nearby as not walkable to slopes. Hot tub.

Ski Hill: little smaller but still good size. 2 bdrm probably arond 950sq.ft. but units can differ here.

Can walk to everything from here. Can ski back via 4 O'clock Run and get within minute flat walk of Ski Hill. Have to walk over to gondola.

Toss up. Assuming unit pics seem to be same quality....eh, might lean Ski Hill as I like the location more as more in the heart of things and can kinda ski back then walk over but either is ok.

Other units to look at:

Sawmill Creek: next to Ski Hill but next to the 4 O clock run I mentioned. Shuttle stop across the street. Larger units, hot tub

*would choose this (assuming nice looking unit) over either due to local being off of 4 O Clock.

Some units that will probably compete price wise over on the Broken Lance loop area (but who knows if you actually deal with an owner as they may have prices all over so good to send out many requests)

MountainWood

PowderHorn

SnoDallion

Timbernest

*short walk to Quicksilver lift...2-4 minutes.

Der Steiermark- across the street from The Village (about to be mentioned). Hot tub. Easy walk to Quicksilver lift plus 100 yards off of Main St. Very convenient. There is a restaurant and other retail on the 1st level and then the condo units on levels above. If you find a unit here, ask if they are directly above the restaurant...might get noisy. units will be tad smaller.

If you can find one near the same price (long shot maybe but doesn't hurt to e-mail out or ask to price match), then might really look into it

Trails End- ski in/out property. Very few 2 bdrms. Good local.

Village At Breckenridge- big resort style property. Base of Quicksilver lift

All the units mentioned will keep you in the downtown core area where you can walk to town.

If you come across one directly, let me know what it is, can at least give you size parameters. Can Private Message (PM) me or just repost.

Matt

Sydney, Australia
reviews: 2
7. Re: Summit view management breckenridge anyone no them

We are from Aus also and have already booked through summit view for next Jan at Breckenridge (One Ski Hill). We have had no issues communicating or with any activity to date..

Sydney, Australia
reviews: 2
8. Re: Summit view management breckenridge anyone no them

Hey Matt

My Son (28) will be there in Breck before us and would be looking for a shared accom for perhaps Dec 28 2013to Jan10 2014. Any ideas or contacts he could investigate.

Steve

Breckenridge...
Destination Expert
for Breckenridge
9. Re: Summit view management breckenridge anyone no them

Steve:

Could be your only option. This place has individual rooms with shared bathroom or hostel style set-up.

http://www.firesideinn.com/

Matt

10. Re: Summit view management breckenridge anyone no them

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 20, 2014