We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breckenridge vs PArk City

Which Breckenridge hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Charlotte, North...
Breckenridge vs PArk City

Where would be better for a family ski vacation the first week of April, Park City or Breckenridge? Park City would be longer plane travel time as we would need to take two planes but then shorter car travel. Breckenridge would be shorter plane trip to Denver but longer drive time. Traveling with 2 kids and will be skiing. Also concerned about the amount of snow there will be the first week of April.

Breckenridge...
Destination Expert
for Breckenridge
reviews: 23
1. Re: Breckenridge vs PArk City

I am voting Breck for the sheer reason of being at a higher altitude than Park City.

Park City is off to a better start early season snow wise but have had some constant storms of late building up our base.

I do admit, I have no experience with Park City in early April.

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
reviews: 242
2. Re: Breckenridge vs PArk City

Early April is traditionally some of the best skiing of the year in Park City, same in Breck.

Breckenridge...
reviews: 74
3. Re: Breckenridge vs PArk City

I was going back and forth between Breck & Park City (flying from Boston) and for me the cost of the flights made my decision. Boston - Denver is as low as $89 one way, I have Jet Blue miles so got the flight for free. I couldn't get a flight under $500 round trip from Boston - Salt Lake City.

Whichever you decide you will enjoy. Love both.

4. Re: Breckenridge vs PArk City

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, December 29, 2013